Treatment Hope Recovery Program – Call (916) 665-0210 to Find Help Today!
Addiction Treatment Centers California helps addicts end the cruel cycle of drug dependency, and offers them the opportunity to change their lives for the better. Many addicts who are victims of substance addiction suffer emotionally, bodily, financially, and professionally. Addiction Rehab Center Elk Grove, CA helps addicts reach their goals of sobriety and stability, so that they don’t need to suffer anymore. Upon arrival, clients may or may not need to go through a detoxification process, however, everyone has access to:
- Custom-created addiction treatment programs
- Group and individual counseling
- Healthy diversions and physical activities
- Great living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call (916) 665-0210 to speak with an addiction treatment professional, and start recovery as soon as possible!
Effective Treatment Programs
There are numerous conventional and non-traditional strategies for addressing drug and/or alcohol abuse, but scientists, therapists, and health care specialists typically agree on certain principles concerning efficient drug and/or alcohol addiction rehabilitation. It is important to note that no single rehabilitation program will work exactly the same for two totally different people. It is crucial that customized treatment programs are created to satisfy all of the client’s individual requirements, not just his or her drug and/or alcohol dependency. This means taking into consideration any legal, medical, psychological, job-related, or social issues. Creating an effective, individualized treatment plan that addresses the client’s specific issues requires precise observation and examination, then applying the correct therapy plans and other recovery tools. Many kind of treatments are effective and health care providers often make use of a combination of the following recovery tools:
- Medical services
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy sessions
- Parenting instruction
- Vocational instruction
- Behavioral therapies
- 12-Step groups
- Physical activity
- Vitamin supplements and healthy diets
What Types of Treatment Are Available?
There are various levels of treatment and finding the appropriate level generally depends on the individual’s needs. For example, a person that has been clean for a few years, but has a relapse, will receive a much different level of rehab than a person that has been actively using for numerous years.
- Inpatient treatment often combines detoxification and rehab services in one facility—generally at a hospital or clinic. Detox is a process where the client is supervised by a medical professional, most likely in a hospital unit or clinic. Rehabilitation Center Elk Grove offers detoxification services in a variety of locations and once completed, clients are urged to proceed on to a rehabilitation facility for the best results.
- Outpatient treatment most often takes place in medical clinics, counselor’s offices, community medical clinics, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services. People participating in outpatient care stay at home and travel to daily rehab classes at a facility.
- Addiction Programs Rehab specializes in residential treatment, which blends the ideal parts of both inpatient and outpatient care. Patients live in comfortable, residential houses, and commute to treatment and daily support meetings. Patients who participate in this model can eventually face the pressures and temptations of life, having relearned the best way to behave in society.
Treatment Hope Recovery Program Can Help
Substance abuse is misleading, and often causes addicts to think they only have one choice—to continue to use drugs and/or alcohol—but with the help of experts and the encouragement of loved ones and friends, recovery is possible. Alcohol Addiction Program offers treatment programs for all levels of substance addiction, as well as for people who are dual diagnosed—people who have mental and/or emotional issues in addition to their substance abuse. For assistance finding a treatment center, or general concerns about addiction, or for more information, Treatment Addiction Center’s recovery specialists are available 24/7 at (916) 665-0210. Call now!