Treatment Hope Recovery Program – Call (916) 226-5130 Now!
Drug Addiction Treatment Centers California Call 916 226-5130 to Get Help Now! Drug addiction can make users feel helplessly trapped, as if they’ve fallen into a black hole and there is no way to get out. Even if it feels unimaginable, substance dependency can be beaten, and Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Elk Grove, CA has the skills and experience to assist people who want to end the cycle of abuse. Just like cancer, substance addiction is a disease that needs critical medical attention. Our staff of experts specializes in drug and alcohol treatments, making sure that every one of our clients gets the optimal level of care. End addiction and contact Drug Addiction Center now!
What Is Drug Dependency?
Many addicts began their experiments with drugs casually, then lost restraint, quickly reaching a point where need more drugs, more often, just to feel normal. When substance abuse increases in volume and frequency, it becomes harder to go without the drug because extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms can make life miserable. Drug Addiction Treatment Centers California addresses drug addiction, often referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, which is a disease that develops when a person abuses legal or illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug use that disrupts the communication of nerve cells in the brain, so that drug use is the only way to experience pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency, which takes longer to establish, is when the addict gets stressed and anxious at the thought of not having the drugs which makes them feel happy or normal.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of substance addiction, and they should be treated together as a part of a complete rehabilitation plan. To help them put an end to their suffering, addicts can rely on an experienced, passionate staff of specialists who have the dedication and patience to work with them, like the staff at Drug Recovery Elk Grove. We offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare team
- lovely, luxurious affordable accommodations
Every client’s specific requirements are considered as health care professionals design customized treatment programs which have an extremely high rate of success. Programs are built from a variety of clinically-tested, constructive, and reasonably priced therapies that fulfill our clients’ numerous needs, with a standard of care that cannot be matched by most other treatment facilities.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in various types of therapy that help the person acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their reasons for using
- makes behavioral adjustments to support sobriety
- discover ways to avoid relapses and temptation
Alcohol Services Programs‘ recovery group is made up of experts who oversee each and every facet of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Treatment Hope Recovery Program Treats Addiction
Our residential rehabilitation program takes all of the very best parts of inpatient care (24 hour supervision and medical personnel) and outpatient treatment (access to the ‘real world’ and off site support group meetings). While residing in gorgeous, comfortable accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Contact 916-226-5130 to speak to Treatment Programs Recovery experts for additional information concerning treatment programs, the effects of drug use, or substance abuse in general.